Should you not want to undertake providing the required personal data on any contractual basis, then please don’t contact or contract with Committed Capital Group for any product and/or services.
This policy is addressed to individuals or entities outside our organisation with whom we interact. It seeks to inform you as to how the CC Group look after your personal data when you visit our website and engage with our business, and will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. The Committed Capital Group (“CCG”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. At all times we aim to respect any personal data you share with us or that we collect about you and keep it safe.
When data is provided to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it is given. We recognise that the security of your information is paramount and we take all reasonable measure to protect it whilst in our care. Your confidential information will not be disclosed to third parties.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are used on almost every website and are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to these websites – or visit other websites that use the same cookies – they recognise these cookies and therefore your browsing device.
The CCG uses “cookies” for several reasons, namely to:
- Give you the best experience when you visit our Website
- Facilitate the use of the Website by our clients’
- Allow us to provide a service whereby people can access and view their account
- Allow us to keep you secure when you log in to your online account
- Monitor the number of visitors to our site and collectively monitor their activities (we cannot identify where you, as an individual, are located or the software or services you are using)
- Understand more about the way in which people use our Website/s
Cookies used by the CCG’s Website DO NOT:
- Allow us to identify what you, as an individual, do on our website or what your individual preference or settings are
- Contain any personally identifiable information about you or information such as passwords
- Allow us to access other information stored on your computer, Smartphone or web-enabled device to obtain information about you and your family, or read any material kept on your hard drive
- Give us information about other websites you visit and use
- Detail your activities on other websites
- Store any information about you that others could read and understand
- Store information that may compromise your security
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four main types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These are essential to the navigation of our website and to features such as, logging in to your account. These cookies do not gather information about you for profiling or targeted marketing purposes.
- Performance cookies
These allow us to collect anonymous data on how visitors use our website and to improve the way our website works. These cookies do not gather personally identifiable information and the information collected is anonymous and only used to improve the performance of our website. We use these cookies to monitor the performance of our website and to make relevant enhancements that could help improve your experience when using our online services.
- Functionality cookies
These remember certain information from the choices you make whilst using our website and may be used to save search settings or login details. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting and advertising cookies
We use targeting and advertising cookies so that the adverts we provide to you are more relevant and limit the number of times you see an advert. They may also be used for market research and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These types of cookies work by remembering the sorts of topics you’ve looked at and using this information to provide our own advertisements or to share the information with other advertisers.
Links to sites provided by others
If you follow a link from our Website/s to another website, please be aware that the owner of the other external websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies for their site. We therefore recommend that you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for what happens at these external websites.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies via the browser settings.
For example, you may choose to delete existing cookies, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether.
By using our Committed Capital Group website, you are agreeing to the placement of cookies on your computer.
How Committed Capital Group protect your personal data
Internal data security policies restrict access to personal information to authorised personnel. Committed Capital Group maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that are designed to protect/guard personal data. Any directors, staff, contractors or personnel who violate these policies are subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
Scope of Policy