Plan to Grow, the event exclusively dedicated to bringing financial planners/paraplanners and regulated advisers up to date with issues and trends in the EIS and BR markets, is back!
Please note that this event is strictly for financial planners/paraplanners and regulated advisers.
20th January 2022 sees the return of this adviser focused event seeking to inform, update and educate the financial planning community and beyond and is EISA’s flagship adviser engagement event.
What you can expect from the event:
- Keynote talks from Paul Scully MP, Small Business Minister and Tej Parikh, Director at Fitch Ratings
- Talks, roundtables and panel discussions on the topic of EIS/BR investments for financial planners
- A broad range of expert speakers and panel participants from across the industry
- The opportunity to network with others in financial planning, EIS investment and fund management
- With face to face physical events now firmly back on the agenda, Plan to Grow will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London’s largest dedicated conference, events and exhibition space.
However, to cater for those still uncertain about meeting people again and for those unable to travel, we will also be recording the event.
Catering will be arranged in adjacent Westminster, which offers flexible space for standing or seated catering, with stunning views over Big Ben and the London Eye.
Plan to Grow will also be fully CISI CPD qualifying for attendees.
FREE to attend – Book your place now…